Question For Anyone
My Tia is looking for a cheap flight ticket from California (bay area) out to Guatemala.
Does anyone know a good airline, good website, agency/anywhere really, that we could go and find a two way ticket for her?
She’s got all her documentation straight now so she’s ready to go and see family ASAP.
I’m leaving this up here while I work on messages in my inbox.
I’d really appreciate it if anyone would give me some feedback! We don’t have much experience with airlines because most of us have stayed in the U.S. due to immigration stuff & safety issues
I’d super appreciate it
- getouttaqueer said: I took TACA. it wasn’t too pricey
- elleperez said: i use kayak.com because it lets you see the dates for the month so you can choose what is least expensive!
- emchy said: check kayak.com they actually compare all of the different online bargain places… i’ve used them, igougo.com and travelocity
- biculturallatina said: kayak is probably your best bet. check the individual airline that kayak shows is cheapest too in case their website is cheaper
- quelola said: My mom goes w/ Taca Airlines. It’s cheaper in her experience but it’s a rough flight b/c of turbulence. Your Tia may need to prepare to transfer in LA or AZ b/c of lack of direct flights. Booking a month or more in advance saves money too.
- tierracita said: dealbase.com!
- dansphalluspalace said: delta has cheap flights, and so does jetblue.
- nuestrahermana posted this